- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -

House Fire in Washington

Posted By News On @ 11:04 am In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled

A fire broke out in a home at 501 South D Avenue in Washington yesterday afternoon at approximately 2:30 p.m. Fire Chief Tom Wide says that people were home when the fire began and no injuries were incurred.

The fire started in a wood-burning stove and spread to the attic and insulation. Wide says that part of the ceiling had to be removed for fire fighters to extinguish the flames.

Red Cross was contacted to assist the family.

Print Friendly [1]

No related posts.

Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com

URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2013/03/house-fire-in-washington-2/

URLs in this post:

[1] Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://kciiradio.com/2013/03/house-fire-in-washington-2/

Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio