- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -
Chimney Fire in Washington
Posted By News On @ 7:45 am In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled
About 6:00 this morning, the Washington County Safety Center received a call of a fire in the 300 block of East 5th Street in Washington. Upon arriving at the scene, the Washington Fire Department noticed a small chimney fire at a building located at the corner of North 4th Avenue and East 5th Street. Assistant Fire Chief Craig Rembold says the fire was coming from a wood burning stove and the cause was from a build up of creosote.
The fire was extinguished and there was no damage. Others responding to the scene were the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Washington Police Department and Washington County Ambulance.
No related posts.
Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com
URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2011/12/chimney-fire-in-washington/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://lh4.ggpht.com/-pSs-4EurlMs/Tvh6TTMGF9I/AAAAAAAAMbw/uw9uZNrbTzY/Small%252520Chimney%252520Fire%252520122611%252520002.jpg?imgmax=640
 Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://kciiradio.com/2011/12/chimney-fire-in-washington/
Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio