- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -

Carbon Monoxide Scare

Posted By News On @ 6:31 am In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled


Yesterday afternoon, the Washington County Safety Center reported an alarm at the Lending Hands Adult Day Care Center.  Upon reaching the scene, Assistant Fire Chief Steve Linde said a carbon monoxide test was performed using their equipment to assess the situation.  After the test, no leak was found and it was determined that there was a faulty detector inside the Lending Hands building.  Lending Hands evacuated everyone as a precaution and has replaced the faulty detector.

Print Friendly [2]

No related posts.

Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com

URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2010/11/31702/

URLs in this post:

[1] Image: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_gDDgXn7fh-o/TOuncwarFDI/AAAAAAAAIAI/gGmmyi2oavY/11-22-10%20Lending%20Hands.jpg?imgmax=640

[2] Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://kciiradio.com/2010/11/31702/

Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio