- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -

Washington and Louisa County Narcotics Enforcement Team Receives State Grant

Posted By News On @ 6:28 am In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled

Governor Chet Culver says his office of Drug Control Policy has awarded more than $5 million to 37 criminal justice programs in the state, including the Washington and Louisa County Narcotics Enforcement Team.  Washington County Sheriff Jerry Dunbar says the narcotics enforcement team will use the $49,000 grant to pay for 75% of one deputy’s salary, and the cities of Washington and Columbus Junction will split the remaining 25% with Washington and Louisa Counties.  Dunbar says the joint Washington and Louisa Narcotics Enforcement Team has received the grant for the last 6 years.

Print Friendly [1]

No related posts.

Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com

URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2010/07/washington-and-louisia-county-narcotics-enforcement-team-receives-state-grant/

URLs in this post:

[1] Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://kciiradio.com/2010/07/washington-and-louisia-county-narcotics-enforcement-team-receives-state-grant/

Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio