- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -

House Fire Sends two to Hospital

Posted By News On @ 6:28 am In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled

View Larger Map [1]
A house fire in Washington that sent two people to the hospital is being blamed on an electric blanket. Fire fighters were called to the Robert and Karen Crossett residence a little before seven Friday night. The blaze was contained to an upstairs bedroom. Two unidentified people were taken to Washington County Hospital and later transported to the University of Iowa Hospital.

Print Friendly [2]

No related posts.

Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com

URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2010/01/house-fire-sends-two-to-hospital/

URLs in this post:

[1] View Larger Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=1023+East+Washington+St.,+Washington,&sll=41.293189,-91.678805&sspn=0.013446,0.027595&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1023+E+Washington+St,+Washington,+Iowa+52353&ll=41.298271,-91.68093&spn=0.013445,0.027595&z=15

[2] Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://kciiradio.com/2010/01/house-fire-sends-two-to-hospital/

Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio