- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -

House Fire in Washington

Posted By adminknia On @ 8:37 am In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled

An electric blanket is being labeled the cause of a house fire at 1023 East Washington St. Washington, the Robert and Karen Crossett residence, at around 6:55 P.M. Friday night. The Washington Fire Department, Washington County Ambulance, and the Washington Police Department responded to the scene. Two people were transported by ambulance from the house to Washington County Hospital. They were later transported to the University Hospital in Iowa City. No further information is available at this time concerning the patients.  The fire was contained to an upstairs bedroom and the top floor of the residence suffered heat and smoke damage.


Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com

URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2010/01/house-fire-in-washington/

Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio